We take great
T.O. Plumbing Service LLC was started by the late Theodius Oates Sr. after he retired from 22 years of service in the United States Army. He was dedicated to his customers and never left them dissatisfied. His son
As a family-owned and operated business with Christian values, you can expect us to keep our word. Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we are licensed, insured, and have workman’s compensation. Our team works hard, and we have the experience to back it up.
We’re hiring qualified plumber technicians/plumber helpers. Contact us today!
Full-time · $25 / hour
Work with a company that has been in business for over 40 years. Do you want consistency and great pay? Apply with T. O. Plumbing Service LLC.
- Must have 5 years or more of Residential and Commercial plumbing experience.
- Rough-in and trim work on renovations, Installing plumbing systems to meet code and inspection.
- Testing and troubleshooting plumbing systems
- Work with contractors and customers to ensure problems and issues meets the customers need. Enforce and monitor safety standards and procedures.
- Some capability to do Service work: toilet installs, garbage disposal install, tub/shower install, re-pipes, faucet installs, connect drain lines, install water heater, install tankless heaters, rough-in and set outs.
- Service Repair experience a plus – install faucets, dishwasher installs, pipe repairs.
- Good computer skills
- Good grammar skills
- Current Driver License
- Independent Worker
Functional Mobile phone to use for work
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge and experience residential and commercial service.
- Time management skills, Integrity
- 5 Paid Holidays, Health and Dental Benefits, 1 week Paid Vacation.